- Where will my surgery be performed?
Most procedures are performed here in our office operating room; anesthesia (IV sedation) is performed by a board certified anesthesiologist. Occasionally, a procedure may be performed at the hospital.
- What is the recovery time?
Depending on the surgery performed, you could expect some form of discomfort for a few days and bruising and swelling for approximately several weeks.
- Is there much pain involved?
You should expect some form of discomfort with any surgery; this is easily treated with oral medication.
- Is Dr. Weisberg board certified?
Dr. Weisberg is certified with the American Board of Plastic Surgery and American Board of Otolaryngology;.
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Breast Enhancement Surgery